1. Remember the music of 1967? Some of the best songs ever recorded will be heard once again.
2. Did you see the list of entertainers scheduled to perform (plus a surprise guest or two)? Enough said.
3. Ticket price of only $19.67 (get it?) with all proceeds going to two non-profit organizations – Nevada Association to Stop Guardian & Elder Abuse and the Las Vegas Showbiz Network.
4. Free raffle prizes courtesy of our great sponsors.
5. The concert will be at the Silverton Hotel & Casino. And unlike “other” casinos, no valet or parking charges.
6. Beat the heat! The concert is in the fantastic “cool” Veil Pavilion.
7. Ogle the beautiful, wonderful Ms Senior Nevada ladies who will serve as ushers/escorts for the concert.
8. It’s a Sunday afternoon in August. What else are you going to do?
9. Let me repeat – the music of 1967! And the entertainers!!
10. And the most important reason – We will be doing a tribute to our Vietnam Veterans. Regardless of whether you were “for or against” the war, our troops served our country and performed their duties.
They never received their “thank you for your service” and will finally get one at our Summer of Love Concert. We hope you will be there to join in.
Find our Communication featured page as a Henderson, NV Business in the Las Vegas Valley Directory.
Location: 2880 Bicentennial Parkway, Box 100-244, Henderson NV 89044 | Phone: (702) 251-4441
Website by Success City Online / Copyright 2017